If you’re fond of taking on long road trips with your family, you need to have some form of entertainment to endure the long trip.
Now, if you’re bringing your kids along, chances are they would play mobile phone games. Now, this is understandable considering that playing games are such a good time-waster.
Most games nowadays, however, require an internet connection to run. Luckily, mobile phones nowadays have at least the 3G connection and some even have the latest 4G LTE standard support. Now, you are going to be on the move until you reach your destination, right? That means that you will physically be away from your service provider’s cell tower, which would mean that your phone will suffer from low signal reception.
Thankfully, you will have to suffer that fate as you can now employ the use of mobile phone signal boosters. There are a lot of mobile phone signal boosters out there that even supports the new 4G LTE mobile internet standard.
Today, we are going to talk about the SmoothTalker BMU50M14LPi Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This is a handy signal booster that can be installed on your car.
Unlike most car mobile phone signal boosters, however, this one is different. Instead of having a cradle to nestle your mobile phone in it, this signal booster comes with an internal antenna that rebroadcasts amplified signals inside your car. It can support up to 4 boosted mobile phones at a time, which is actually quite a good thing.
When you order the SmoothTalker BMU50M14LPi Mobile Phone Signal Booster, you will receive the following items included in the kit:
- 50dB Wireless mobile phone signal amplifier
- 4-meter external omnidirectional antenna
- 14-inch magnetic mount
- 12v DC Power Supply
The SmoothTalker BMU50M14LPi Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with a powerful 50dB signal amplifier. 50dB of gain is high enough for use in any vehicles since you’re most of the time put in an enclosed space.
For the installation of this mobile phone signal booster, you need to do the following things:
- Mount the magnetic mount on the roof of your car. For best results, place the magnetic mount on the middle portion of the roof for better coverage. If you have a sunroof, however, you may want to put it on the back side, middle portion of the roof.
- Route the external antenna into your car. If you want an uncluttered installation, just route the external antenna on your car’s door.
- Place the base signal amplifier unit somewhere that cannot be unhindered. You can put it below your car seat for convenience.
- Plug the power supply into the cigarette charging port of your car and plug it into the base signal amplifier unit.
- Place the external antenna into its respective slot and power on the amplifier. Wait for a couple of minutes and you’re done!
The SmoothTalker BMU50M14LPi Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with the Stealth Technology which configures its gain settings automatically for a smooth signal boosting performance.
So, if you want to go on long road trips, make sure to get one of these SmoothTalker BMU50M14LPi Mobile Phone Signal Boosters.